Exhaust Tubing 5" x 10' Aluminized
- Typically Ships 2-4 Business days after order
- Calculated at Checkout
Exhaust Tubing 5" x 10' Aluminized WT500
Truck Exhaust Tubing for All makes and Models of Semi-Trucks, Medium Duty Trucks, and Pickup Trucks
All Truck Exhaust Products are made in the USA by Riker Products in Toledo, OH.
What Exhaust materials do you work with?
The exhaust materials that we work with include mild steel, aluminized steel, stainless steel and aluminum. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on any of your fabricating requirements.
- BENDING We have four mandrel benders and a variety of tooling.
- CUTTING We use Marvel band saws to perform a variety of cutting and trimming operations.
- END FINISHING We offer a wide range of end finishing operations.
- FINISHING INCLUDES: Beading, Flaring, Reducing, Expanding, Drilling, Flattening, Notching and Sizing.
How do I choose the Type of Ends I need?
When purchasing our Truck Exhaust Products, please make sure that you are getting the Correct Exhaust Diameter that matches your truck, also make sure to have the Ends of the pipes figured out correctly to match up together.
- ID = Inside Diameter or sometimes referred to as expanded or slotted
- OD = Outside Diameter is also known as plain ends or smooth.
You can think of the pipe with an ID end as being the Female end of the Pipe, and the OD ended pipe being the Male.
So, if you have a 5" OD pipe and need to fit it up to another pipe, you will need a 5" ID. The OD will slide into the ID.
Why Buy from Us?
- All of our Truck Exhaust is made in the USA
- Direct Fit to OEM Aftermarket Parts
- Fast Shipping - We ship orders out within 1-2 business days
- Excellent Quality - Great Prices!
Do you have a Catalog?
Yes. Just Click on the Riker Catalog image below: